Melville House, a large three bedroom self catering apartment, sleeping six
Ideal for Edinburgh and the East Lothian golf courses and seaside
Built in 1866, Melville House is perfect for exploring Scotland's capital. The bus into the centre of the city leaves from and returns to bus stops right outside the flat, (you're looking for the 44, 44a or 26). The bus takes about 40 minutes to Princes Street, right in the centre of Edinburgh and beside the main train station, Edinburgh Waverley. But the flat is also well places for accessing the wonderful golf courses in East Lothian including Muirfield, Archerfield, Gullane and Musselburgh itself among many others. The racecourse at Musselburgh is less than 20 minutes' walk from the flat.
There is parking outside Melville House on the street and if required a free car park within a hundred yards.
The minimum booking is two nights. There is no cleaning fee, though we ask you to try to leave Melville House much as you find it.
- Check in is after 1600. On occasion we may be able to accommodate earlier check in, but if guests have left that morning, we need time to clean the flat. Call us if you need to discuss an earlier check in.
- Check out is by 1100, again to facilitate cleaning the flat.
- Towels and bedding are provided.
- Please contact us by email or on the numbers below if you have any problems during your stay.
- There is wifi in the flat and the password is on a sheet in the kitchen.